About Me

Realize that the chase of the elusive million dollar reward is only half as important as the person we become upon its attainment.

Featured Story

Posted By MDH on 20th Janruary 2010

Jim RohnVision 2020, by the Secretary-General of DAP, YB Lim Guan Eng

 

Posted By justinw on Monday, December 21, 2009

I did it!

NO, I haven't mastered Dreamweaver as I mentioned a few days ago.. but I'm getting there! It took me several days to scour through the likes of HTML and got to the basics of it. But I'm feeling a little funny as I'm sure you're feeling a little clueless as to why am I suddenly into all this. So in all fairness, I will backtrack a little and tell you about what suddenly got me into this whole internet craze.

How it all started
Two weeks ago I attended a Global Internet Seminar which brought a whole bunch of millionaire webtrepreneurs to stage showcasing their methods of internet success ranging from 'instant web page creation systems' to 'mailing list generation' to making money from Twitter! (Yes, it really can happen)

Of all the systems, the one that got to me was Twa.lk, created by Shaun Stenning. (who by the way made his millions from Twitter alone and was named Australia's #1 Twitter user).

Genius, a true money making machine

Twa.lk is basically an online platform that links to Twitter as an API (Application Programming Interface) and can help you (almost) automate your account by automatically growing your followers for you, posting new and article links for you and placing your own ads. If you want more information, just go to twitter and search for 'twa.lk' and click their links. Here's the catch; on the first day he told the audience that if he doesn't make $10,000 USD within the 3 day seminar, he'll wear a pink dress and dance around the hall for us.
No, we did not get to see him in a pink dress

I did get it. The system goes for approximately RM3,000($870 USD). Cross my heart, it does work. Unfortunately, I was not sure whether I could sustain the payments so no, I didn't go through it all the way. Boo hoo - I know.. lets see how it goes in time to come.

Back to my story
Anyway, so here I am, trying a more manual method of working on the internet as my additional source of passive income. And me being me, I wanted to prove that you can get all the information you need if you have enough determination and willingness to be learn.
For example, I've discovered some fantastic forums and resources that enable you to learn as a newbie.

  • Warrior Forum - A forum where internet marketers gather and discuss and share techniques that work, explain technicalities and show some serious money.
  • Google Zeitgeist - Zeitgeist is German for 'the spirit of the times'. As we all know, all businesses and plans start with concrete market research and identification of trends. Zeitgeist offers very valuable tools especially if you're a US citizen! I use this all the time when it comes to getting insights and I'm such a nerd for numbers and analysis.. :)
Overall, I reckon it's a worthwhile investment and I hope to be able to create my money making machines (MMM) from my internet marketing systems in at least six to nine months. Reason being - the ROI is really good considering you have almost zero capital investment!

The half-baked product
The site is called fashionstudio54 and inspired by Studio54, a world famous disco in the 70s and early 80s. We sell everything from clothing, shoes to facial products. It might seem like 5 minutes work, but trust me, for beginners, just changing the background took me half a day to master!

Will keep you guys posted on the progress!

    Get Feed Share on Digg Share on StumbleUpon Share on Delicious

3 milliondollar thoughts:

justinw said...

Hi testing a comment

vinod said...

Building on the movement that elected President Obama by empowering communities across the country to bring about an agenda of change.clickhere to know more details about OBAMA

Yasmin Abdullah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment