About Me

Realize that the chase of the elusive million dollar reward is only half as important as the person we become upon its attainment.

Featured Story

Posted By MDH on 20th Janruary 2010

Jim RohnVision 2020, by the Secretary-General of DAP, YB Lim Guan Eng

 

Posted By justinw on Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hi guys,

I just thought I'd share my excitement. Since I'm aiming for a full-fledged home-business, passive income seeking lifestyle which for me (I realized) is heavily dependant on picking up on my trading skills and fully-understanding the internet, I've just decided to pick up web-design by myself.



So I'm currently reading the e-book 'Teaching Yourself Dreamweaver CS3 Visually'! (and attempting the almost-impossible)

P.S: For the uninitiated, Adobe Dreamweaver is a web-design software for pros.

Wish me luck!

Justin

    Get Feed Share on Digg Share on StumbleUpon Share on Delicious
Posted in

0 milliondollar thoughts:

Post a Comment